Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weekly Weigh In #21 - Hit me!

BOOM!

And just like that....it's time again for my weekly weight assessment.

I actually have no witty, random comments going into my weigh in. Actually, I totally FORGOT to hop on the scale this morning. Ha! I was guzzling my o.j. and fixing a spinach salad, ready to head out the door when it just HIT ME...whoops.

Sooooooooo....without further ado....

BAM!


189.7 lbs.


I've DESTROYED the 190 pound threshold...just like I promised!! Another HUGE wall has been kicked down.

Yeah, yeah, I know...barely, right?

I'm down .5 pounds this week, bringing my 20+ week total to 30.3 TOTAL POUNDS EXPUNGED!!! Hoooooraaaay!


Not the mammoth weight loss I was hoping for....but every bit counts, especially in the summer! These happy hours, travels, BBQ's, and other sunshine driven plans are KILLING me! I just need to get to my 185 lb. goal already so I can just cut loose a bit.

My goal for this upcoming week again hovers in that "maintaining" category. Now that I've gotten below 190....it would be an absolute shame to climb above it.

I'm expecting another decent week from myself, and plan on doing WHATEVER IT TAKES* to succeed.
* - Aaaaand it all starts with Taco Tuesday at the Lincoln Park Pub after my Kickball League beings tonight!! eating greasy, sloppy, yummy $1.25 tacos should really "kick" off the week properly!

Until Thursday...enjoy your week and keep striving toward your goals!
BK out!

No comments:

Post a Comment