Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BK vs. The Scale part 12

Happy Tuesday!!

Soooo, I awoke this morning with a little spring in my step. Very odd, I know. BK is NOT a morning person.

I practically ran through my shower, chain sawed through my teeth, and grabbed the scale. I couldn't wait!

I hop on the scale, and seriously, no joke, it took an EXORBITANT amount of time to display my number. I felt like I was playing a slot machine....round and round we go...and then FINALLY:

201.1 !!!

Yay!!! I was absolutely mesmerized! I felt like this could be a good week....but to lose a smidge more than 2.5 lbs. in one week??? I'm floored.

Coooooooommme aaaaawnnnn yeeeeeaaaaaahh!!!!!


Persistence DOES indeed pay off. Do you fine people realize just how CLOSE I am to getting under 200??Wooow, the next couple of weeks should be an adventure, indeed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hit the finish line hard on Sunday and Monday...I brought it home for you guys.

Monday recap:
Food Grand Total = 1225 Calories
Workout: I got the most out of my feeble body on Monday. I performed 15 minutes on the elliptical, ran/powerwalk on the tready for another 15, weights for 15-20, and then finished off with a few WIND SPRINTS!!! Haha! I ran wind sprints....lol.

Anyway, I read somewhere recently that running at crazy sprint intervals, followed by walking for a bit, and then right into another sprint is an effective way to change up a workout....

Man. It hurt. I'll leave it at that. I think I almost passed out. That's good for me, right??

For supper, I took it easy. I purchased a block of AMAZING applewood smoked cheddar from the WSM, and paired that with sourdough toasts and rosemary and olive oil triscuits!! Yum.

I also reached for a Skinny Cow caramel truffle (only 100 Calories!! this is a steal!).

I deserved it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...fresh off this unprecedented success, I'm heading right out for a night of utter INDULGENCE. The Beer Engine in Lakewood is conducting some Hop Fest food and beer event tonight.

I think I shall partake in 1 single IPA. That's it...I promise!! I've earned it, no?

BK out

No comments:

Post a Comment