Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BK vs. Scale take, uh, 13

14 weeks. 13 weigh ins...and I've honestly never been happier to be a failure.

Yep, I said it. I failed this week.

I went out and boozed it up with the boys on 4, yes four, separate occasions this past week.

Bad BK. Bad.


I know, blog. I'm sorry.

So anyway. Would you like to hear why I'm actually HAPPY that I went up in weight?? Well, even if you don't want to hear it, it's coming at you anyways.

So I partied it up this week. I went to hop fest last Tuesday, watched the NFL Draft/Cavs game Thursday, engaged in a Prom dress themed bar crawl Saturday (don't ask), and went out to Southside in Tremont to watch the Cavs game on Sunday. Whew.

I stepped up on the scale this afternoon, knowing FULLY what to expected, and it read:

201.4

I'm up .3 lbs. this week. Up.

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to panic here people. None.

I only gained .3 lbs. DESPITE treating my body like absolute crap.

This is why I'm excited. It could have been A LOT worse.

We all have bad days, we all make bad decisions. I had a bad week....so let's move on.

I've already started out stellar this week. I've had two boring ass lunches this week. Salad, yogurt, apple.

Yay.

I am giving you the certified official BK rubber stamp guarantee that I will lose weight this week. It's a foregone conclusion, put it on the board.

I'm at a weight of 201.4 as I type this. My goal weight, 7 days from now, is under 200.

Under 200.

Stay tuned, this is going to be an exciting week!! Can I do it? Let's find out!!

BK out

No comments:

Post a Comment