Wednesday, April 7, 2010

News news news!! Weigh in #10

Helloooo!!  I'm back!  Washington D.C. was AMAZING.  Gorgeous!

I've never really been amazed by lovely flowers, trees, or other shrubbery....but these Cherry Blossom things were pretty rad.  I can understand now why people get all amped up over this Cherry Blossom festival.  Those shrubbs are pretty cool.

And yes, Nada Surf freakin rocked...per the usual....though I may have had a bit too much white wine with my boy MH to remember properly.

ANYWAY......ANYWAY!!!  So after yet ANOTHER weekend of travel, I'm back home to face reality.  It's Tuesday, and we all know what that means:

Time to jump back up on the scale!!!

Soooooo....without further ado...this is the number that was staring up at me this morning:

205.9

Hahaha...suckas!!!  Down 2 lbs!!!!  Excitement.  Vindication.  Advancement.  Vilification.

That felt like a "Clerks" moment.

So...yeeehhaaaa down another 2 pounds...GREAT stuff.  You know...I again felt like even though I had my fun, I still stuck to the plan...maybe this is just what I should expect.  2 steps forward, 1 back.  It's all good, folks.

AND, in addition to that (as most of you are probably now aware of) I am now going to be a featured blogger on Cleveland.com's year-long report on Fighting Fat.  Kinda cool, huh??

I don't know WHERE I'm going to find the time to properly keep up on TWO blogs...lol.  I'm excited for the next few months.  I'm back to making positive strides.  Things are TOTALLY looking up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday food recap:
fiber cinnamon pop tart = 180 cal.
salad (cheddar, honey dijon) = 200 cal.
fruit salad (homemade! yogurt and strawberries!) = 120 cal.
pretzels = 110 cal.
salad (yes, another one, from the Winking Lizard; asian ginger sesame dress.) = 200 cal.?
boneless wings (911 sauce, a little ranch; what the heck am i supposed to eat there??) = 500 cal.
bud light 5 @ 105 = 525 cal.

Workout: I hammered out about 2 miles, then hit the elliptical for another 15 minutes or so.  I'm absolutely drained from the long weekend, friends.  I'm surprised I made it that far.

Monday Grand Total = 1825 Calories

So yeah....what else am I SUPPOSED to eat at the Winking Lizard??  I swear there is NOTHING healthy on that menu.  It was like .40 cent wing night, so I opted for 9 boneless...

And now, just when I think all of my recent travels are behind me....I'm off to Montreal.  That's Montreal, Canada....I fairly excited.  1 big day of work, and then a little BK time in the Queen City. Yeehaaaa!!!

BK out

No comments:

Post a Comment