Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 1 food recap

Well, Day One has come and gone. I'd have to say that it was moderately successful!! I wrote down everything I ate, and kept track of how long I was at the gym...usually these first few days are easy, right?? Here we go:

Daytime:
coffee - black, 5 cups
cereal bar - apple (yum) = 135 Cal.
mini twix bars (2) + 80 Cal.
can of tuna (albacore) = 120 Cal.
salad (feta, mozz cheese, 1000 island) = 300 Cal.
yogurt = 150 Cal.

Night:
1/2 of a chorizo quesadilla = 500 Cal.?
lime tortilla chips and homemade salsa = 350 Cal.?
one frost brewed cold Coors Light - 120 Cal.?
mini chips ahoy (5) = 150 Cal.

Grand Total = roughly 1875 Calories. oh joy.

Workout:
I won't lie. I hit it hard this week. 20 minutes on the treadmill next to some creepy old guy followed up by 30 or so minutes on machines. fairly uneventful, but pleasing. i think i almost pulled a hammy running.

I'm off and running, dudes. Though....I have a strange feeling that the weekend is going to kick my in the jimmy's.

out

No comments:

Post a Comment