Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lazy Friday - Day 15

After a long, boring week at work; a laid back, low maintenance Friday evening was in order. But I'm telling you, this is just the proverbial calm before the storm!! Super Bowl sloppiness next Sunday, and then I fly out to Baltimore for 3 days of bid-ness...where big ass streak and baked potato dinners will be well within the reach of my corporate AMEX...

I did fairly well for food....not grrreat, not horrible. I was talking with a.e. earlier today about my Friday splurges. I do so well during the week, eating in small doses, passing up on office food freebies, working out like a man possessed...then BLAMO. Friday drops. BK goes on an evening bender. I think all of my impulses explode into Supernova when im out and about. my sensibilities seem to take a night off here and there.

We hit up BW3 for some cheap chicken, knowing full well the caloric magnitude of this place. i think i did fine, blackened chicken caesar salad....but honestly, it took ALL of my restraint not to smash 10 mango habernero wings and onion rings!!

This concerns me long term. exhale.

Daytime:
coffee, coffee, coffee
O.J. Simpson = 60 cal.
apple cereal bar = 130 cal.
lean cuisine spaghetti and meatballs = 270 cal.
pretzels = 100 cal.
cheeze its = 100 calories. (i know, changed it up a bit, found them in the back of the pantry)

Evening:
Michelob Ultra 2.5 @ 93 cal. = 225 cal.
chips and salsa/queso dip = 200 cal.
grilled chicken salad = 425 cal.
glass of Cabernet savauignon = 75 cal.
white ruskie (dessert, dude!! plus my 1% milk is about to expire!) = 200 cal.
candy = 100 cal.

No Workout. I needed a mutha effin day off!! Excuse my French.

Friday food total = 1885 calories

bk out

No comments:

Post a Comment