Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 5 - Monday food recap

Well. It's the final day of activity before my first weigh in. I must say that I kicked a little ass, and stayed completely on target....and after my indulgent weekend, i sure as hell needed it.

Now, i don't mean to sound all prophetic or wise or anything, but i think that my food documentation is actually beginning to pay off.

After supper last night, roughly around 8:30 or so, I got a craving. An nasty, nasty, sun of a bitch of a craving. I paced around the kitchen, opening cupboards, drawers, and the fridge....trying to find something to snack on.

funny enough, all that i could think of was, "what would my reader base (all 2 of them) think of me writing this down?" That's all i could think about. If i scratched down a serving of conversations hearts, or string cheese, ice cream, or a handful of sour cream and onion potato chips, what would they say?? i just didn't want to write anything more down....so i opted to head back to the couch, and turn Pawn Stars back on.

daytime:
- strawberry pop tart = 180 calories
- 1 cup of mixed berry yogurt = 80 cal.
- 1 can of sweet, sweet albacore tuna = 140 cal.
- salad (mozz., 1000 island) = 225 cal.??

night time:
- angel hair pasta w/ sun dried tomato pesto and asparagus = 400 cal.?
- glass of cab sauv. (gotta have it with pasta; one of the finer things in life) = 100 cal.
- candy cane (yeah, i have an S load of these lil' guys laying around) = 60 cal.
- cookie(s) = 90 cal.

Monday grand total = 1275 calories!!!

Workout: Yes, please. 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes or so on machines. Kind of a light workout, because I'm SERIOUSLY still sore from the weekend. what a friggin pansy.

No comments:

Post a Comment