Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday the 24th, subtitled Parma is Skeezy

Parma, Parma, Parma. Now I generally don't have anything against ALL people from Parma...but Parma is indeed skeezy. Watched a little football with my boy out in Parma for his 35th (yeah, he's freakin old). He had me meet him and his crew (2 other people) at some creepy ass, scrappy Parmesian sports bar. no offense to any of you 3 readers, especially to my other Penn State obsessed, Parmesian friend, but there are some sloppy people in Parma. i antiquate it to going to a walmart. anywhere.

I didn't have much of a choice for food and drink. $1 miller lite drafts are good in my book. They had a standard Panini's-esque menu, and besides the 1 salad offering, I think I chose the next best thing....oh and I also went sans french fries.

brunch:
chorizo and veggie scramble (i know, i'm so clever)
- chorizo 2.5oz - ish = 200 calories
- 2 eggs @70 per = 140 cal.
- cheese = 70 ish cal.
triscuits = 130 cal.

suppa:
grilled chicken wrap from sketchy Parma bar = 600 cal. i'm guessing? maybe 700
miller lite drafts - 8 @95 = 760 cal.
1 patron shot (it WAS his birthday) = 65 cal.

workout:
yes, in anticipation of the Parmesian gluttony, i hit the rec again. i made it through another 1.5 run/walk, totalling up 180 cal. I moved around a few weights too, tried doing some goofy new exercises....i basically used Sunday as an experimental exercise day since it was so dead. fun fun, i highly recommend it for anyone afraid of gym people.

Sunday Funday grand total = 1965 (ish)

I'm out. I have another huge Tuesday morning weigh in to attend to!!! I'm scared....though i think i was fairly disciplined this week, no??

No comments:

Post a Comment