Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Moving in the Right Direction - Jan. 25th

Tuesday morning weigh in time!!

As usual, I'll cut to the chase:

216.6

change from last week = - 2 lbs.

I'm quite excited by this week's weight loss...though overall i knew i did well this week. This puts me down roughly 3.5 lbs. in January. I'm not going to go high fiving anyone, or slapping any butts here, but I feel reeeeeeally good about this, and I can't wait to get AFTER it this week. there's still a long road ahead, but i think i'm really doing it this time.

Monday, January 25th Food recap:

Daytime:
365 cereal bar = 130 calories
dannon fruit at the bottom yogurt = 150 cal.
lean cuisine spaghetti and meatballz = 270 cal.

Night time:
homemade tortilla chips = 180 cal.
home made salsa (i know, i'm awesome) = 50 cal.
1/2 of a chorizo and goat cheese quesadilla = 210 cal.?

workout: I did my standard 24-ish minute run, and hammered out a trip around the circuit train.

Monday Grand Total = 990 calories!!!

I really ended my "week" on a high note. I'm pretty sure that my Calorie count was quite accurate, and that I indeed made it under 1000!!! Word.

bk out

1 comment:

  1. 1) you're doing great! i've been reading. bonus points for you even just keeping up a blog when you're obvs not used to that. so keeping track of cals + consistent blogging = awesome.

    2) as a long time weight struggler...just make sure you are getting enough calories per day or it can have a reverse effect on your body and slow your metabolism. sure, its not something that happens immediately but even a 115 pound woman is supposed to consume at least 1200 cals.

    3) you're doing fantastic with making this part of your life and not giving things/social life up. losing (and keeping) weight off is a lifestyle change and its important to keep that in mind, which i totally think you are.

    4) keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete