Sunday, January 17, 2010

Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

Saturday. What a day!! Never in a million years would I have thought Mitch, Chooks, and I would tear through a punk rock inspired Dodgeball tournament ($250 for 1st place, b*tches). I'm not going to gloat, but I feel like a pretty big deal right now....and then I read my daily journal...oh no...F.

Daytime:
coffee!!
bowl of potato chips = 100 cal.
candy cane = 30 cal.
triscuits and extra sharp cheddar = 150 cal.

Nightime:
2 red potatoes (diced fine, rolled in a bit of evoo and garlic) = 200 cal.
bacon, egg, and cheddar sandwich (yum, i rock) = 450 cal.?

Late nite (this is where is gets dicey):
(The below list represents a venerable 'who's who' in the world of sh*tty beers that were available to me at the Dodgeball tourney in Lakewood.)
- 2 bottles of Miller High Life; the literal champagne of beers = 220 cal.
- 2 bottles of Schlitz = 220 cal.
- 1 can of Stroh's = 110 cal.??
- 1 can Blatz (yesshh!! apparently, i was really gettin down to business) = 125 cal.??
- 1 glass of Cab Sauv = 100 cal.
- more potato chips (i really needed something to mop up this mess. grasping at straws here) = 200 cal.
- i think we mixed in a celebratory shot of PATRON too. no clue on that one: 75 cal.??

Clearly, my eating and drinking habits SUCK on the weekend. The food intake was decent...and i'm predicting that if I didn't hit the sauce, i'd probably weigh 160 lbs. I'm lost, this is disgusting...oh well, on to watch football with the boys in Coventry.

Oooooh, I almost forgot about my workout activities. I did manage a quickie 20 min. jog and 10-15 minutes on machines. PLUS, i worked my ASS off playing Dodgeball until 2:00 am. my arm feels like it's going to fall off...lol...

My grand gorilla total appears to be roughly 2000 Calories (did i total that up right?)

out

No comments:

Post a Comment