Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 7, January 20th

Yo, yo, yo. Another successful day on the eating front. I'm starting to believe that if don't consume alcohol, and stay home all the time, I might just make my goal!!!

All silliness aside, my problem is definitely NOT Monday - Thursday....it's these damn weekends, it's watching football, it's the parties, its the...blah blah blah. I need to find a new friend. I need a low calorie, high potent alcohol that can satisfy me and keep the good times rolling. Any ideas??

daytime:
Fiber One toaster pastry = 180 calories
1 can of high quality Bumble-bee albacore tuna = 120 cal.
yogurt - giant eagle brand = 80 cal.
salad....yes AGAIN!!!! = 225 cal.

dinner:
couscous (effin tasty by the way) = 300 cal.
cheese, meat, and cracker tray = 300 cal.
candy = 120 cal.

Wednesday's grandiose total = 1315 calories (don't stop a-rockin)

Workout: The CSU rec was packed as a mo-fo. I've been a member there for all of 3 months, but the b*tch was as packed as I've ever seen it. All of the damn lockers in the men's room were occupied!!! What the F is up with that?? For starters, the men's room lockers are 75% pay per use....to hell with that. I already fork over $40 bones a month, and now you want me to rent a small ass locker for another $30 per semester?? Nope.

I ended up changing, packing up my stuff, and then migrating to a general use locker area....which is thankfully next to the glass walled spinning room....

Speaking of Spinners....who ARE these people?? Weirdos. They all ride stationary bikes simulating the outdoors....how fun is that?? Just go buy a bike and ride outdoors. Anyway, the sweet CSU spinning room has a 6x6 projector screen simulating actual terrain!! Like an actual outdoorsy effect, up hills, around bends....lame. And these people GET INTO IT. They're all yelling at each other, cheering each other on, cheesy Brittany Spears music BLARING. Whatever. Attract more attention to yourself.

Anyway. I did manage to find 1 open treadmill, which happened to be my favorite tready btw, and hammered out a nice little 25 minute run/walk. Something to the tune of 1.5-1.75 miles....yeah, I got after it. Hit the weights a little after that, it's all good.

out

6 comments:

  1. you should drink Beck's Light. My brother in law drinks that stuff and he lost like 50 lbs. but didn't want to give up beer. or you should drink vodka and soda water

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to type in a captcha to post a comment are you afraid of some foodie bot attacking your blog and flooding it with comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't knock spinning till you try it. You burn like 400 calories in an hour. It's intense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, nm...you burn like 700 calories in moderate spinning according to this: http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/activity/calculators/spinning/result?calculators=/health-fitness/activity/calculators/spinning&met=10.5&weightPounds=155&duration=60&activity=&submit.x=88&submit.y=12&submit=submit

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been known to burn that many calories in an hour just by being awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m working with Fiber One, and we’re having a yogurt sampling promotion in Westfield Trumbull Mall at 5065 Main Street Trumbull, CT 06611 from 2/12/10 – 2/14/10 and Pentagon City Mall at 1100 S Hayes St Arlington, VA 22202 from 2/19/10 – 2/21/10. You can also get 75 cents off with a print-out of a coupon that can be found here: http://www.fiberone.com/Product/yogurts.aspx. Blog and tweet about this promotion, do not miss it!

    ReplyDelete