Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy Week! Days 67 and 68....(you know what comes next)...

Hello hello!

It freaking SNOWED last night.  What the F ??  I love ya Cleveland...but did you really have to snow the day AFTER I tossed my snow brush into the trunk..?

It's going to be a low key weekend.  I'll prolly have to head into work this weekend.  Meh.

Gotta keep it short and snappy.

Heading out right now for a nice Friday meal at Touch Supper Club in Ohio City.  I was oddly hesitant to go there at first....not really sure why.  But I stopped in there before a festivus party earlier this year and was BLOWN AWAY. 

I can't wait to try the food again!!!  I'm confident that the experience will again be pleasant...but if not, I'll let you know ALL ABOUT IT.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday food recap:
caramel rice cakes = 120 Calories
Quizno's side salad = 200 cal.
sun chips = 150 cal.
Amstel Light 3 @ 95 = 285 cal.
glass of cab. sauv. = 80 cal.
calamari = 200 cal.
hummus/pita = 250 cal.
tapenade/baguette = 200 cal.

Workout:  Nope.  Had to pass due to a happy hour for a co-worker of mine.  I don't normally get into HH's with my work people, but my it was my friend MP's final day. sigh. he was a good guy, RIP.

Wednesday Grand Total = 1475 Calories

Thursday food recap:
1/2 Panera cheddar and jalapeno bagel w/ cream cheese = 175 Calories
2 squares of Rascal House veggie pizza = 400 cal.
caramel rice cakes = 60 cal.
2/3 of a Chipotle fajita burrito bowl (black beans, light cheese, light sour cream) = 400 Cal.
1/2 of a Chipotle chips and green tomatillo salsa = 300 cal.

Workout: Yes, please.  It felt good, i needed it. Nothing too spectacular...though the old codger that was on the eliptical before me left a freaking MESS of sweat!  Sloppy bastard...i see him in there all the time, checkin people out, watching, judging.

After that HH, I grabbed food at Lava Lounge, which has like THE BEST happy hour food and prices in Tremont, if not all of CLEVELAND!!!!  Raaaaaaaaaaaaave!!!

Thursday Grand Total = 1335 Calories

ON TO THE WEEKEND!!!  Spring touch football league starts Saturday morning...and I need to go to the STORE!!

BK out

No comments:

Post a Comment