Monday, March 15, 2010

A rainy, dreary weekend recap - Days 58 and 59

Could the weather this past weekend in Cleveland get any more dull and mind numbing??

I got back into town Saturday night.  It was raining....and continued to rain pretty much the whole night.  My foot was in the Pacific Ocean earlier that day.... 

It was kind of a pisser to come back to this DREARY, sad sappy weather, man!!  Sunday was no upgarde either!!  I had a fine plan to have a run around Tremont (after going in to work for 3 hours, yuck!), but it was just bone chilling cold....so i opted against it.  I haven't worked out since Tuesday!!!  I feel like a fat idiot!

Needless to say, this Tuesday's weigh in is NOT looking promising.  I know I might sound like a broken record here, but I really AM nervous.  I'm going to put this out there right now:

I'm probably going to go UP.  It's almost a forgone conclusion.  My food habits while out of town this past week were liberal...."when in Rome", right??

The thing about this week is....it's ok.  I think I'll be fine with a small gain...albeit, SMALL (fingers crossed).  And the continuing kicker is this:

Wednesday = ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!  Bleimy, oy, am I gonna be sloppy!  I may set the Guiness record book for Michelob Ultra's consumed in a 24 hour period....no joke.  The key, really, is going to be limiting my Irish Car Bomb intake....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday food recap:
grande skinny vanilla latte = 200 cal.
turkey hot dog (thanks for this slop, Continental) = 270 cal.
small caesar side salad = 75 cal.
kit kat mini = 100 cal.?
beef jerkey = 100 cal.
Michelob Ultra 7 @ 95 = 665 cal.
shot of Patron (the boss) = 75 cal.
chips (late night snacking!!) = 125 cal.

Grand Total for Saturday = 1610 Calories

Workout: Negative.  TRAVEL!!  All damn day.

Sunday food recap:
Egg sandwich
egg = 75 cal.
thomas' english muffin = 100 cal.
cheddar cheese = 100 cal.
1/2 Duck pizza = 300 cal.
spinach cobb salad w/ grilled chicken = 500 cal.
2 glasses of Sauvignon Blanc = 150 cal.

Grand Total for Sunday = 1225 Calories

Workout:  Unfortunately not, again.  UGH!!!!  GO AWAY RAIN!

There was a bright spot on Sunday.  With no food in my apartment, I threw up my hands and decided to have supper at Southside in Tremont.  I'm ok with Southside....on a Sunday.  On Friday's and Saturday's the Southside is just waaaay too inundated with cool, hip, trendy wannabe's from the suburbs, so I stay away.

The bad thing about me staying away is missing out on their truly above average menu!!  I ended up having 1/2 of a duck pizza as a starter, and then a Spinach Chicken Cobb Salad with a Spicy Caesar/Vinagarette dress.  IT WAS ALL SUPER TASTY.  Enough said.

And now....I'm on to another weigh in tomorrow...wish me luck!!

BK out

No comments:

Post a Comment