Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 45 - Manic Monday

Monday. 

Manic Monday.*

Monday's are slow.

Monday is boredom.

Monday's are inevitable.

Monday's are unforgiving.

Monday's spawn writer's block.

Monday's are for the Bachelor. (barf)

Monday is my last chance at redemption.

Monday is the day furthest from the weekend.

Monday is the day BEFORE my weekly weigh in. 

Monday's USED to be Gossip Girl...(12 week hiatus? what the F?)

Monday is my last chance at eating right, working out, and collecting my thoughts. 

Monday is the absolute final day before Tuesday.  The day I dread, the day that utterly scares me.

Monday is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah.  I did eat food on Sunday.  Please see below for the details (great segue, huh?)

Sunday food recap:
o.j. = 75 calories
a poached egg = 75 cal.
3 slices of bac-y = 130 cal.
english muffin = 100 cal.
trader joe's rice crackers = 110 cal.
glass of sauvignon blanc = 100 cal.
bread and oil = 150 cal.
cheese (dill havarti and extra sharp white cheddar) = 110 cal.
triscuits (i forgot to count, but roughly one serving) = 120 cal.
hummus = 100 cal.
pita chips = 120 cal.
1/2 skinny cow ice cream sandwich = 70 cal.

Workout: Negative.  Hang over.  Click here for explanation, skim for "Saturday" alcohol.

Grand Total for Sunday:  1275 Calories

I know, I know.  It sounds like a lot...but it really wasn't.  I hit up Trader Joe's and couldn't wait to try out all of my bounty....I stuck to small portions of a slew of fun treats.  I swear they were small!!

After Monday comes Tuesday...my weigh in day.  My day of demarcation. 

My time to shine.

BK out



* - I wish it was Sunday.  That's my fun day. (thanks for that gem, Prince)

2 comments:

  1. prince!? that is totally a bangles song duuuuuude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I know, what a travesty, eh?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manic_Monday

    ReplyDelete