Monday, March 29, 2010

Day...like 70, food recap

Monday, Monday.  I wish it was Sunday.*

* - i think ive used that line before...

I'm going to make a concerted effort to forget that today (Monday) ever existed.  A man can only get beat up soooooo much at his job.  EVERYONE has their breaking point.  Ugh.

Tuesday, get yer ass over here.  I don't care that I have a scheduled weigh in....Tuesday can't come any sooner. 

Tuesday = work. workout. haircut. Wal-Mart. weigh-in.  Not necessarily in that order.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday food recap:
1/2 of a chorizo/egg/bac-y breakfast burrito = 285 Calories
1 small/medium red potato = 100 cal.
bacon wrapped asparagus bundle = 100 cal.
pan seared scallops (4) = 100 cal.
bread = 150 cal.
goat cheese and sun dried tomato pesto crostini = 200 cal.
1 glass of cheap cabernet sauvignon = 75 cal.

Workout:  I wanted to.  I swear!!  It rained like an s.o.b. and I was crazy busy with work activities and shopping to make it out during CSU's normal hours.  The rain prevented me from walking around the 'hood.

Grand Total for Sunday = 1015 Calories

I'm looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow. It will be two weeks in between weigh ins....a lot can happen to a person in two weeks.

I think I've done alright this week.  All in all my food journal was decent...I got a little sloppy Friday night, but I was able to get to the gym 4 times...and my muscles are screaming at me right now. 

BRING IT ON, Tuesday!!!

BK out

No comments:

Post a Comment