Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 19 and 20 food recap

Keep on keepin' on I suppose. It's been one of "those" weeks so far. I think the anticipation of weekend fun is murdering the mid-week fun quotient.

I've been a good boy so far this week. Maybe almost toooo good. I made my way through Tuesday to the tune of like 825 Calories. At first I'm like, yes, asses kicked....but then I quickly noticed a severe lack of energy both Tuesday night into most of Wednesday. I fought through a nasty headache at work Weds. and had to chug an energy drink just to get to the gym. I'm assuming this is NOT a desirable product of my dieting.

Mental note processed. No more prolonged starvation....lol.

Tuesday
Day:
salad (feta, croutons, vidalia onion dress) = 225 calories
satchel of honey mustard rold gold pretzels = 175 cal.

Suppa:
triscuits = 120 cal.
french bread = 120 cal.
cheese = 120 cal.
candy = 100 cal.

Workout: def. all of the usual suspects. 1.75 mile run/walk, machines (circuit #1)

Tuesday the 2nd, Grand Total = 860 Calories
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday
Day:
Strawberry pop tart = 190 calories
can of tuna = 130 cal.
yogurt (Dannon, cherry and simply awful. never again!!!) = 130 cal.
salad (mozz., vidalia onion dress) = 225 cal.
pretzels (yeah, i was a hungry little camper) = 100 cal.

Suppa:
1/2 broiled chicken breast (rosemary, lime, yum) = 110 cal.
couscous (i know, i know; finally out of it now) = 300 cal.
french bread and dipping oil = 125 cal.
glass of cab. sauv. = 70 cal.
skinny cow skinny dipper ice cream treat = 80 cal. (thx. hoff!!)

Workout: yep, and it felt good. i was tired at first, but a red bull powered me home. i had another nice little run, hit my #2 circuit (i have the weights, machines, etc. at CSU broken up into 3 separate circuits now)...but then i had a wee bit more energy in the tank, so I hit the only open elliptical machine for 15 minutes.

so i'm chuggin right along, really into whatever cool song i had playing...and then out of NOWHERE "Cruel Summer" by Bananarama queues up...playing loud as sh*t. do you know how utterly cool one feels when that song starts playing when you're on a cross trainer?? if only the freshman on the elliptical next to me could hear this now....I'm INSTANTLY teleported back to 1985, back when life was easier...remember the Karate Kid?? That movie was the bees knees to me and my sis. I can remember the exact part in the movie.....ANYWAY...!!!

Sh*t, wait. how the hell did that song even get on my iPod?? i don't own any Bananarama records, i never purchased it from itunes, i don't know anyone that likes them, and i don't steal music. this is going to go down as one of life's great mysteries.

Wednesday Grand Total = 1445 Calories

bk out

No comments:

Post a Comment