Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 22 - Friday food recap

SNOW SNOW SNOW.

As feet upon feet of snow fall on Northeastern Ohio, I'm reminded of a lyric by one of my fave bands, Nada Surf: "In the Blizzard...of 2010....cars were just lumps on the snow..."

Seriously. It snowed like the Charles Dickens Friday night....and I was, of course, right smack dab in the middle of it.

Had a poker night with the programmers at work...down in Broadview Heights. It was an honest NIGHTMARE driving home at midnight...feet upon feet of wet, nasty, Cleveland snow was falling, and yet my super cool VW made it through. Thanks buddy.

Anyway, so I was tested, hardcore, at poker night. I brought a sixer of Bud Select with...only 99 calories per, and yet some of that grand Budweiser taste remains (some). So anyway, on to food. Here was the available menu:

Doritos
ruffles
dan dee pretzels
8 boxes of pizza...every topping imaginable

I held steadfast people. I did. No pizza for BK....just a shit load of pretzels. 20 per 110 calories. sacrifices made, goal and plan adhered to.

Day:
strawberry pop tart = 190 calories
salad (mozz, pepperonis) = 250 cal.
cheeze its = 100 cal.
pretzels = 110 cal.

Night time:
Bud Select 6 @ 99 = 600 cal.
glass of cab. sauv. = 75 cal.
pretzels = 200 cal.
cheese and crackers (when i got home at midnight, my drive back was traumatic!) = 200 cal.
candy = 110 cal.

Workout: Nope, only had time for the poker hijinks.

Friday Grand total (and this is not reeeeally the disaster that it could have been) = 1850 cal.

All in all, not too bad...now it's on to more house hunting and the Super Food Bowl tomorrow evening....does THE WHO still have it?? I'm predicting Pinball Wizard, My Generation and Who Are You?

bk out

No comments:

Post a Comment