Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Man v. Scale - weigh in #4

Wow, so it has been about a month since I started my "action plan".  I feel like each of these weigh ins are making me increasingly more nervous...and most especially this one.

It has been two weeks since I tipped the scale.  Last week was, of course, a travel week...and it has been well documented that I did not stick to my guns.  Even after two weeks of workouts and moderate success on the eating front, I still stepped on the scale this morning hoping for ANYTHING in a positive direction.  Anything!!!  Even 1/2 - 1 lb. I would consider a win.

Soooooo, without further ado....I stepped up on the scale, and this is what it said:

210.2

Heeeeeellll yeeeeeeaaaaaahh.  PUT IT ON THE BOARD.

Again...seriously...this makes me soooooo happy.  I'm DOWN another 3 pound from 2 weeks ago!!  What the F??  Imagine if I was actually a fascist about this. 

This really put me in an immediate better mood.  You should have SEEN the big ass smile on my face.

All total, I believe that I am down something like 9.8 pounds.....I can't believe this is actually working.  Exposing myself to the world...all of my faults....all of my bad choices...really seems to be making a difference.*

     * - I sure hope that my scale is functioning properly

Monday food Recap:

Daytime:
box of Sun Maid raisins = 130 calories
salad (fat free honey dijon, one serving of shredded cheese) = about 150 cal.
can of albacore tuna = 130 cal.
one Washington Apple = 80 cal.

Night:
Guacamole (made by me, yo) = 225 calories
Salsa (again, my own creation made with lots of fun colorful peppers) = 75 calories
tortilla chips (these bitches are frickin fatty) = at least 300 calories
skinny cow skinny dipper ice cream = 80 calories

Monday Grand Total = 1150 Calories

Workout:  Yes, please.  Had a nice 1.5 mile jog....I'm was still fairly wiped from the weekend, so my circuit of machines was pretty weak.  I made due.

Have a GREAT WEEK dudes.  I know i will.

BK out

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! how awesome :)
    i crossed my 10 pound mark today! feels good to be (mostly) taking care of yourself, huh?!

    keep it up! you have an audience to report to now...

    ReplyDelete