Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hump Day food recap - Day 41

Damn, 41 days...???  Dude, seriously, it feels like yesterday that I sat down and decided to do, "all of this".

Somehow, it is still both pleasing and liberating for me to write down all of the food that I eat.  And honestly, not knowing if anyone (besides my Mom) actually reads this thing is not all that concerning to me.  I'm finding it quite helpful to clearly see what it is that I had been feeding my mouth.  I can definitely say that I almost NEVER snack in between meals.  This is such a novel concept, eh? 

I won't lie.  This hasn't been easy.  I still get cravings for chocolate, white russians, double IPA's, Snyder's ranch pretzel pieces, etc.  Hell, if losing and maintain a perfect body weight WAS easy, we'd all be hot....and honestly, we can't have that.  What the hell fun is THAT??

Hump Day treated me alright.  Had a good day behind my monitor and keyboard, had a nice workout, ordered some Thai take-out....sh*t...can it get much better? Eh?  I think not.

Daylight:
box of sun maid raisins = 130 calories
Lean Cuisine ravioli (NOT ohio city pasta, btw) = 220 cal.
apple = 80 cal.
fat free Ruffles (i see absolutely no problem with Olestra, none. oh wait, i have to hit the john real quick) = 75 cal.

Supper:
fried Wonton 4 @ 50ish = 200 ish calories
chicken something stir fry = 225 cal.
2/3 ish cup of steamed rice = 150 cal.

1/2 glass of pinot noir = 50 cal.
1/2 skinny cow ice cream sando = 70 cal.

Grand Total for Wednesday = 1200 calories

Workout:  30 minutes of cardio sandwiched around 20 or so minutes of a circuit routine.

iPod randomness:  "Lookin Out My Back Door" by Creedence.  Maaaaan, everytime I hear this song i'm instantly transported to the Big Lebowski and the Dude, in his car, pounding on the roof to this song, etc.  I just LOVE that movie.

BK out

No comments:

Post a Comment