Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 40 Food Recap

Tuesday didn't have a chance.

With renewed motiviation by my side, I stuck to my guns yesterday.  I consumed food with razor sharp focus and hit the CSU gym with a racer's determination.

One day at a time.

Daylight:
apple nutrigrain bar = 130 calories
weight watcher's smart one; angel hair marinara = 230 cal.
strawberry yogurt = 100 cal.
pretzels = 110 cal.

Nighty night:
Chicken Parm
1/2 chicken breast = 125 cal.
pasta sauce = 75 cal.
angel hair (i know, pete or repeat? you can never have too much angel hair) = 125 cal.
garlic bread (small pieces of baguette) = 100 cal.
skinny cow ice cream treat = 70 cal.

Done and done.  Grand Total = 1065 Calories

Workout:  Hammered out 25 minutes of cardio before my Hammy started to fail, and then 25 minutes of weights.

Songs of note to appear on my iPod:  "Lump" by POTUSA...an oldie but a goodie.  I just love shuffle mode, you really NEVER KNOW what's going to come on.

BK out

No comments:

Post a Comment