Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 36 and 37 Food Recaps

Well....another weekend comes, and another weekend goes....gone with not much more than a wimper.  Despite holding on to a lingering head cold, and not being able to put forth a decent workout, I've done well with my food consumption.

I kept things low key on Friday.  I knew Saturday was going to be a handful, so I didn't go out, and I didn't drink (i know, seriously. i don't even know me anymore...lol).

Saturday was indeed crazy.  I got up 'round 9:30, paid a visit to the West Side Market and the Dirty Bird (the Giant Eagle on Detroit and Bunts), hit the Steelyard for some quick Targeting and Wal-Marting, and still SOMEHOW managed to view 5 homes on the near West Side.

I barely got home in time to start throwing together appetizers and small plates for game night.  I put together a nice Guacamole, cocktail meatballs and lil' smokies, and a cheddar cheese pimiento crostini.  I was running around the kitchen....MAD!!! 

Game night was fun, despite a few last minute cancellations.  All of the food, company, and gaming went off fabulously.  I even managed watch my *portions!!!  Imagine that!

     * - well, not my beer consumption, details to follow

Friday:
daytime:
1/2 Panera everything bagel w/ veggie cream cheese = 200 calories
Pesto Gnocchi (leftover portion) = 150 cal.
apple = 80 cal.
Pringles, fat free = 110 cal.

night:
chicken breast = 230 cal.
2 medium to small Red potatoes = 200 cal.
skinny cow ice cream sammich = 140 cal.

No workout due to the sickness.

Friday Grand Total = 1125 Calories (not bad for a Friday!!)

Saturday:
day:
M&M's (don't ask) = 250 calories
1/2 bag of kettle chips = 60 cal.
night:
cocktail meatballs/smokies (not really sure on the portion, things got hazy, quickly) = 300 cal.?
cheese and crackers (smoked gouda, smoked cheddah) = 75 cal.
one prosciutto wrapped Asparagus spear (nice work sister christian) = 50 cal.?
2 cheddar pimiento crostinis = 175 cal.
sesame crackers w/ sundried tomato tapenade (4ish) = 75 cal.?
Michelob Ultra 9 @ 95 = 855 calories
Pinot Noir (2 glasses, i think) = 150 cal.

Workout: Nope, but I was running around like a madman, so I stayed a wee bit active.

Saturday Grand Total = 1985 Calories

All in all, not too shabby.  I'm looking forward to a couple of decent workouts before my next weigh in.  I'm actually excited for a weigh in...that's surprising.

BK out

No comments:

Post a Comment