Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 38 Food recap - Leftover Sunday

Happy Monday!!  It's the start of another fun week here in Cleveland, which just happens to be Restaurant Week.  Something like 25 or so restaurants in the area are sporting a $30 3/4 course prix fix menu.

I've never been to Ponte Vecchio, and have wanted to for some time, so I secured myself a reservation for Thursday evening.....I can't wait!!  Thursday is also the start of my bar bowling league over there at ABC....so Thursday is setting up to be quite smashing.

Team Pinicorn* is going down!!! (yes, i used an entire line of my blog to mention that)

     * - my friend's team name; let the laughter commence

Game night, again, went off pretty well.  A nice ancillary benefit that spun off of game night was the amount of leftovers!!!  I was able to create an entire meal of food from the app's that made it through the night.

Score.

Sunday food:
pretzels = 110 Calories
raisins = 130 cal.
cocktail meatballz = roughly 400 calories?
cheese/crackers/fruit/olive tapenade = 350 cal.
1 single glass of Pinot Noir (i stress the 1...i didnt even want that, but one absolutely MUST have a glass of red with this high quality cheese that I purchased, not to mention the trio of tapenades that were present!!) = 100 cal. (it was a big glass)
skinny cow skinny dipper (these things were actually decent for the small caloric content, but alas, now i'm out of them) = 80 cal.

Workout:  F yeah.  I actually scraped myself off of the couch for an hour to head over to CSU.  Even after being gone for an hour...the same stupid USA v. UK curling match was still on.  I still don't understand curling.

As an aside, CSU on the weekends is frickin annoying.  Have I mentioned this before??  They let area high schools come out to use the volleyball courts.  The place was INFESTED with little kids and v-ball moms.  The only silver lining that I can come up with is that I think I now understand the rules of field hockey....they also have some kind of amateur intramural type field hockey league that plays on the weekends too.

Sunday Grand Total = 1170 Calories

I'm eagerly anticipating my next battle with the scale tomorrow morning.  These weeks seem to be FLYING by!!

out

1 comment:

  1. I'm slow to read your blog. You just wait...Pinicorn will get yea!

    ReplyDelete