Sunday, February 14, 2010

Days 29 and 30 Food Recaps


This particular weekend has been fun! The games of the 21st Winter Olympiad kicked off quite ceremoniously Friday evening. (too bad Canada still found a way to slide a massive glitch in the opening ceremony; oh, and what was up with Gretsky's facial gestures?)


I will have to say that the Olympics in general have become fairly irrelevant, but honestly, I still find them entertaining, and I will keep an eye on that medal count throughout. My current fave event is, oddly, Curling. I really got INTO it 4 years ago. And it doesn't hurt that some of the American team members are hot (i think). I can't wait.

Anyway, so with the Opening of the Vancouver Olympics comes Olympic themed parties both Friday and Saturday!! What comes with a party you ask?? Drinking. And a subsequent EPIC FAIL for me this weekend. Too much alcohol. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'm once again nervous for my Tuesday morning weigh in. It will be two weeks since my last one, obviously due to my business trip last week. At this point, I guess a weight loss OF ANY KIND will be considered a victory.

Friday the 12th:
Day:
strawberry pop tart = 190 calories
diet cola
6" Subway Ham and Turkey, no cheese = 300 cal.
bag of Sun Chips = 200 cal.
piece of office birthday cake (FAIL, i know, but i literally had like 2 bites) = 75 cal.

Night:
pretzels = 200 cal.
pretzel pieces = 200 cal.
cheese/crackers = 125 cal.
Miller High Life 3 @ 130 = 390 cal.
Miller Lite 2 @ 96 = 192 cal.
raisinets = 175 cal.

No workout.


Friday Grand Total = 2055 Calories

Saturday:
Day:
coffee
box of sunmaid raisins = 130 cal.
pretzels = 110 cal.

Night:
Carnitas Burrito
tortilla shell = 200 cal.
pork tenderloin = 200 cal.
cheese/sour cream = 50 cal.
cheese/crackers/bread = 200 cal.
BOTTLE of Cabernet Sauvignon (wow, what a lush) = 400 cal.
jello shots 4 @50 = 200 cal.
Miller High Life 3 @130 = 390 cal.
Miller Lite = 96 cal.
blue cheese toasts = 100 cal.
Workout: Actually DID make it over to the rec and had a nice run on the tready. Hit the machines for 20 or so minutes as well!!

Saturday Grand Total = 2075 Calories

Time to watch some of the Vancouver coverage, maybe an episode or two of Entourage too.

out

No comments:

Post a Comment